Bookings made before August 2020 Cancellation/Re-scheduling:
We hope you will re-use your deposit paid to re-schedule to a future date, subject to availability. Please email us. Otherwise, we recommend you take out cancellation insurance for UK holidays.
Bookings made after August 2020:
We will offer flexible cancellation terms through MasterCancel so you will be able to cancel up to 2 days before the check-in date. Book with confidence knowing that if Covid-19, travel restrictions or reluctance to travel prevent you from coming, we will refund you in full. If you need to cancel your stay at BHFH please contact us in writing as soon as possible. If you cancel with less than 2 full days before your stay you will forfeit any monies paid and we recommend you take out cancellation insurance for UK holidays.
In lines with guidance from trade associations we have conducted a Risk Assessment, available on request.
Cleaning Protocols - where appropriate, we are using Virucidal disinfectants that comply with EN14476 (2019 n-Cov / SARS/Cov/2). We provide Covid-grade spray disinfectant within the property for you to use during your stay. We ask you not to bring bleach with you. Please arrive no earlier than 5pm to allow us to clean properly between groups.
Games, books, DVDs, cushions and blankets have all been removed to reduce infection potential and cleaning time. You may want to bring some with you.
WELCOME FROM 5pm - The usual welcome will be made at a socially safe distance outside and written information left in the property.
DEPARTURE PREPARATION Please help us by
- leaving promptly at 10am.
- removing linen from used beds and bag the linen in bags provided, including pillow protectors. Tea and hand towels to be bagged separately.
- Opening windows in each room (dorm Velux max 2 inches in case of rain)
- Ensuring all crockery, cutlery and cooking pans and utensils ahve been washed c.lean and replaced where found.
- Bagging Green (landfill) and Blue (recyclable) rubbish and place in the outside wheelie bins. Do not place loose items in the wheelie bins - the binmen collect bagged rubbish from the roadside at the end of the track.
- Taking your own unused food items with you.
- Placing compost and dog poo bags BY the wheelie bins NOT inside them.