Cancellations must be notified to and received by us in writing, preferably by email, and once received we will confirm and process your cancellation request. If you cancel 60 days or more before the arrival date, we will refund your deposit. If you cancel between 30 and 60 days before the arrival date we will refund half the deposit. If cancelling within 30 days of the arrival date we can only refund any funds paid if we receive an alternate booking.
In lines with guidance from trade associations we have conducted a Risk Assessment, available on request.
Cleaning Protocols - where appropriate, we are using Virucidal disinfectants that comply with EN14476 (2019 n-Cov / SARS/Cov/2). We provide Covid-grade spray disinfectant within the property for you to use during your stay. We ask you not to bring bleach with you. Please arrive no earlier than 5pm to allow us to clean properly between groups.
Games, books, DVDs, cushions and blankets have all been removed to reduce infection potential and cleaning time. You may want to bring some with you.
WELCOME FROM 5pm - The usual welcome will be made at a socially safe distance outside and written information left in the property.
DEPARTURE PREPARATION Please help us by
- leaving promptly at 10am.
- removing linen from used beds and bag the linen in bags provided. Tea and hand towels to be bagged separately.
- Opening windows in each room (dorm Velux max 2 inches in case of rain)
- Ensuring all crockery, cutlery and cooking pans and utensils have been washed clean and replaced where found.
- Bagging Green (landfill) and Blue (recyclable) rubbish and place in the outside wheelie bins. Do not place loose items in the wheelie bins - the binmen collect bagged rubbish from the roadside at the end of the track.
- Taking your own unused food items with you.
- Placing compost and dog poo bags BY the wheelie bins NOT inside them.